Steve Cook, an Austin native with over 25 years of marketing and sales management experience, is a premier Website developer. With his marketing background, he takes Website design to the next level, advising clients on content effectiveness as well as the look of the site, and he is experienced in both SEO (search engine optimization) and PPC (pay per click advertising).
Steve spoke to Freelance Austin about:
- Website design fundamentals
- The process to expect in getting a Website together
- How to achieve your marketing goal through your Website
- The best way to position your Website on search engines
- And more..
Steve Cook’s Website: Austex Websites (www.austexwebsites.com)
The meeting was held at:
Austin Public Library – Spicewood Springs Branch
8637 Spicewood Springs Rd., Austin, TX 78759
- Editorial Calendars: Tools and Tips from the Pros - May 18, 2015
- Writing Proposals that Get the Job: Meeting Recap - May 14, 2014
- Infographics — A Picture’s Worth 1,000 Words: Meeting Recap - April 9, 2014