- Do you know what to charge for the services you provide?
- Should you charge by the hour, or by the project?
- When was the last time you raised your prices?
- Do you ever get tempted to drop your prices to get the job, even when you know you’re worth more?
Freelance Austin investigated “Pricing Your Services Correctly” in an interactive discussion of how we operate in the freelance marketplace. Attendees shared personal stories, lessons learned and the challenges of being an independent consultant in the Austin market.
Here are the notes from our panel.
The meeting was held at:
Latest posts by Ginny Murphy (see all)
- Editorial Calendars: Tools and Tips from the Pros - May 18, 2015
- Writing Proposals that Get the Job: Meeting Recap - May 14, 2014
- Infographics — A Picture’s Worth 1,000 Words: Meeting Recap - April 9, 2014