We’re looking for a few good women and men to help lead the Freelance Austin Committee in 2017 and beyond. Are you ready to have the most fun you’ve ever had leading a professional organization? Are you ready to gain exposure and prove your talents to dozens of potential business partners and clients?
We have volunteer opportunities available to fit your time and talent:
- VP of Freelance Programming/Freelance Austin Chair: Serve as a leader and liaison for our parent organization, Women Communicators of Austin (WCA).
- Co-Chair: Be the glue that keeps the momentum going. Oversee the team and take on special projects to help catapult our success.
- Programs Chair: Scour the area for great speakers and serve as their liaison.
- Communications Chair: Help us blog, tweet, post and email our hearts out.
- Website Chair: Keep our website in tip-top condition.
- Membership Chair: Be the one members turn to for questions and get your analytical, metric-loving, statistical groove on.
- Projects Chair: Curate and manage project postings (and be the first to know when projects come in!) and create and maintain our relationships within the profession and community.
If you feel you can devote an average of 6 hours each month to one of these areas, we need you! Support team roles for these fabulous committee leads are available as well. Volunteer positions run June 2017 through May 2018.
Email Freelance Austin Chair/WCA Vice President of Freelancing Dana Marruffo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help Lead Freelance Austin in 2017 - January 16, 2017
- 8 Tips to Help Sell Your Freelance Services: July Meeting Recap - August 4, 2016
- Is Ghost Writing Unethical? - July 15, 2016