Fifteen Freelance Austin members got to meet and mingle with nonprofits in need of a professional to help with projects in graphic design, writing, marketing and communications, outreach and more. More than just networking, this event had the potential to land them a good gig for a great cause.
Nonprofit participants were:
- Children’s Advocacy Centers of Texas, Inc (CACTX)
- Southwest Key Programs
- Austin Travis County Integral Care (ATCIC)
- Foundation Communities
- Community Action, Inc.
- The Literacy Coalition of Central Texas
The event was held at:
Urban League offices at 1033 La Posada Dr.(www.aaul.org)
- Editorial Calendars: Tools and Tips from the Pros - May 18, 2015
- Writing Proposals that Get the Job: Meeting Recap - May 14, 2014
- Infographics — A Picture’s Worth 1,000 Words: Meeting Recap - April 9, 2014